Has a pipe burst in your home? For emergency burst pipe repair in Perth, just call Chad and the expert team at Jewelbic Plumbing & Gas on 9244 1446.
It’s very important to act fast when a pipe bursts, the last thing you need is water damage to your home. Above is a photo of a damaged wall, caused by a burst pipe.
Burst pipe repair
Our team of experts can restore your plumbing to its former working order. The key is to act fast! In worst case scenarios, a burst pipe can result in thousands of litres of water flowing into your home. This amount of water can damage ceilings, plasterboard walls, flooring, carpet and even weaken carpentry.
We have all the equipment needed to drain the excess water and all the spare parts required to carry out your burst pipe repair. We carry out emergency plumbing services Perth homeowners can rely on for a super quick turnaround.
What to do when a pipe bursts in your house
- The first thing you need to do is turn off your water mains. Stopping the flow of water goes a long way to preventing further damage.
- Call Jewelbic on 9244 1446 for burst pipe repair services.
- Do your best to soak up the water to prevent damage, we suggest a sponge and bucket.
What type of water pipes do you repair?
Jewelbic have extensive experience in repairing the following pipe types:
How else can water leak into my house?
- A slow leak from an internal pipe could be the cause. We use acoustic technology to hear water leaking through walls.
- A leaking toilet cistern or a crack in the porcelain may result in puddles of water appearing in.
- A leaking tap can cause internal wall damage without you even knowing about it.
Q: Where can I find Burst Pipe repair in Perth?
A: Jewelbic Plumbing & Gas.
Call us urgently on 9244 1446. We perform urgent plumbing services Perth locals can turn to for speed and reliability.